Please see full class description and prerequisites on the website under "Reiki Certification Classes". Class space is extremely limited. Please contact us with any questions or to register for this class. Thank you!
Reiki Master Training Program
The Reiki Master Training Program is divided into 2 segments: Reiki Master class and Reiki Master-Teacher class.
In the Reiki Master Certification class you will receive:
- An 8-week pre-class module training program comprised of activities and practices to deepen your awareness and connection to Source Energy. We will delve deeper into how we continue to shift from “doing” Reiki to “being” Reiki. We discuss, explore and practice ways into which we fill the gap of Universal Life Energy being something separate from us, to being One with everyone and everything around us. These pre-class modules help to hone your Reiki skills, deepen your practice and further prepare you for class day.
- The Master Level Attunement to raise your vibration to the highest level and maximize your ability to channel healing Reiki energy.
- The Reiki Master Symbol and its applications to strengthen your skillset and expand your awareness to the spiritual aspects of Reiki as it relates to and connects with your own spirituality.
- Ample opportunity to connect, share experiences and ask questions with fellow students and myself, your Reiki Master Teacher.
- The Reiki Master Certification.
- NOTE: Prerequisites are Level I and Level II Reiki Certification by a Certified Reiki Master-Teacher, and at least one year between Level II training and Reiki Master training. Certificate of Level II certification may be requested.
In the Reiki Master-Teacher Certification class you will learn:
- How to perform the Level I attunement ceremony for family, friends and formal classes.
- How to teach a Level I Reiki certification class.
- How to perform the Level II attunement ceremony.
- How to teach a Level II Reiki certification class.
- Special considerations when teaching Reiki to children.
In addition, you will receive:
- Support and guidance on creating and expanding your Reiki business.
- Teacher’s manuals for teaching Level I and Level II Reiki classes.
- Reiki articles and research.
- The Reiki Master-Teacher Certificate.
- NOTE: Prerequisite is Reiki Master certification by a Certified Reiki Master-Teacher. Certificate of Reiki Master certification may be requested.
Tuition / Please call for pricing.